Monday, December 14, 2009

#026 Special


You probably already know that I love these little powerhouses of creative British fun. And I now love them to the tenth power since the company introduced these 50th Anniversary editions that are simply splendid. So, when my graphic novel(s) sell their 1,000,000th copy, I will probably have to indulge in one.
When you see me cruising around the Swiss Alps as pictured (above) you can pretty much figure that I've made it to the New York Times Best Seller List, and stayed there for a week or two.
You can build your own here, and park it on your desktop like I did with the Mayfair.
Cheerio!

P.S. : The Mini Cooper also makes a great stocking stuffer.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'd hate to see the previous owner of them stockins'!

Will Kelly said...

Okay, garage stuffer then.

And merry Christmas.