Sunday, January 16, 2011

#066 Trident-Class

The UPS man finally brought my copy of Painter 11 this week, and oh how I am loving it. The above sketch is my first final painting I have done with it, and I really don't know what the heck I'm doing, but I love what I can do all the same. I received Ryan Church's "Intro to Corel Painter" for Christmas, so I already knew a few things ahead of time. I'm getting ready to take Introduction to Digital Painting in school here in a couple of weeks, so I'm just having fun until the professor shows up!
Also for some of you AFOL's out there (Adult Fan of Lego), you might like to know that this ship (which is strongly reminiscent of a Jedi Starfighter) was inspired by a little model I came up with several months ago. Here it is:

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it! Can I be President of your fan club?

Will Kelly said...

You may.
Thanks!

Rachel said...

Hey I linked to you on my blog. It's a little award thing and you can come on over and do it too. I would love to here what you have to say for yourself! :)