Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#088 Through the Flames

Well, it's been a long time since my last post... things around here have been pretty hectic. My school schedule has been super crowded taking a class this summer. It's a tough class that I've heard many of my fellow students say was difficult for them in the past as well. But this drawing (above) was a finished drawing for an atmospheric perspective assignment we had. And I was super proud of it - I think it's one of my favorite drawings that I've ever done. It comes from a story I have in the pipeline about giant falcons and dragons (in case you didn't gather that from the image, which I hope you did)!

Anyway, just thought I'd put something new up. I am warning you though: the next several months could be pretty sparse as far as posting goes. I'm actually planning to possibly take a break from school for a semester for a trip that's in the planning stages (no, I'm not disclosing any more information than that just yet!). But I'm sure it will inevitably turn into more artistic opportunities that will be shared here. Just stay tuned!

No comments: