Saturday, May 26, 2012

#057 Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Well, it's been about a month since my last blog post, and it's been a pretty bland month art-wise. Not much coming my way as far as creative ideas. But I'm going to have to fix that fast - the Illustration Master Class 2012 is coming up soon, and I am going to be racing to create plenty of exploratory sketches ahead of time. We have several assignments to choose from, but I haven't chosen mine yet. It will probably be a toss up between

TARZAN

or

TRISTAN & ISEULT

Stay tuned for updates soon, I will be updating the blog more with progress leading up to IMC. In the meantime, I leave you with a Tarantula Warrior (above).
You can also let me know in the comments which of the above assignment choices you would like to see me paint. It may help me decide what I want to do.
Until next time...

No comments: