Saturday, October 13, 2012

Inktober Day 10

I've fallen behind a bit on the Inktober posts, but I'm trying to catch up this weekend. This one was a lot of fun - I'm breaking a bit from the narrative of the V.E.S. for now. 
And that black background element is completely ripped off from Jake Parker - at least I'm an honest thief!
The nice thing about Inktober is that for me, it pushes me to come up with something new and solve creative problems every day. If you're like me, that's something you need to do more of. That's why I'm considering doing a creative exercise of some kind every day after Inktober is over. Maybe I'll share it on the blog. More on that later. Until now, I leave you with Mr. Arthur McGuire who uses bombs to blast open ancient vaults (and maybe a few mechanical menaces) to search for treasure.
He'll be on the lookout for more Inktober drawings to post soon!
 
 

No comments: