Friday, October 7, 2011

#099 INKtober Day 7: Pizza Monster

Better late than never! Had a lot to do today, so today's INKtober drawing was delayed a little. The Pizza Monster portrayed here is much like the ones that I drew when I was 9 or 10 - updated slightly with some added details & such. Oh, and in case you're wondering, Pizza Monsters never slice their pizza.

_____________
On a side note: My blog is about to reach post #100! Tomorrow I'd like to do a giveaway of sorts (cause that's what people do I guess). So, if you'll leave a comment and tell me what you'd like to see me draw for INKtober, and I will pick a random comment and draw your request! WOO HOO! Celebrate! So, tell your friends. And you shall have a real drawing by me to call your own. There. Don't be shy! Comment! Thanks!

1 comment:

One of a few said...

Darth Vader posing with a big cup of french roast Starbucks. "Come to dark side. We have coffee!". Lol